The Knightly News
Our mission is to improve visibility and communication between the
Knights and our Parishioners.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and is looking forward to a great 2015. We have a number of programs planned for the coming months and invite all of you to participate in the fun and fellowship.
1. Refreshments and socialization after the 8:00 and 10:30 Masses are proceeding, For additional information see Mike Harron for the 8:00 and Dave Palmer for the 10:30 Masses.
2. There will be a Knights Lunch Sunday, January 18. The menu is Chicken a la King, biscuits, tossed salad and chocolate brownies. Make plans to attend for a good meal and to see friends, old & new.
3. Knights Insurance Presentation, January 2, following the 10:30 Mass. An insurance agent will explain the various programs available through the Knights of Columbus. They have a variety of policies at very competitive prices.
4. Chili Cook-Off and Salsa Competition, February 7. Compete for the best and enjoy the chili, bottom-less drink cups and loads of fun.
5. Pancake Dinner, Fat-Tuesday, February 17. Plan to attend, and enjoy the pancakes and fellowship as we prepare for the start of Lent on Ash Wednesday.
6. Fish Fry, Friday, March 27. Additional information to come.
Hope to see you at our planned function. As always your comments and suggestions
Thank you and God Bless.
Myron Walker, Grand Knight